Dr. Mart McClellan
I know that you have a number of choices when it comes to choosing an orthodontist. I am extremely excited that you have chosen our office as the one to provide you or your child with a smile for a lifetime. Our practice is unique in that I am Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics, an achievement only 35% of doctors attain. Beautiful North Shore smiles have come out of this practice for over 55 years.
Getting an exceptional education was extremely important, as it has allowed me to consistently provide my patients with excellent care. I also take part in continuing education to keep on the forefront of my field.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Northwestern University
- Master of Science - Orthodontics, University of Michigan
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Midwestern and Illinois Society of Orthodontists (Trustee)
- Chicago and North Suburban Dental Society
- American Dental Association
Around the Dental Community
- Faculty, University of Michigan
- Author, Brace$avers – A Financial Planning Book on How to Afford Braces
- Staff Writer, National Dental Publication
- Editor, Orthodontic and Orthopedic Treatment in Mixed Dentition
- National Lecturer, University of Michigan, University of Illinois, Marquette University, Indiana University